Thursday, April 9, 2009

Time to go , Time to be Serious.

Today.....is my bad day...how bad ? well..I just have 2.25 in the CGPA..in 1st semester. I was very upset...but never mind, it's okay..at least i over the points in the CGPA...but when i reached home, i told my dad, I was get scold from him..

"U better study harder, Why the marks so low? Why so weak? If next time the result still the same, I will not let u study anymore..."

I'm just pass the CGPA in this semester, but dad still not happy...Sad la......He didn't think that Culinary Arts course is not easy to study.

Next semester, No metter how hard for all the subjects, I will do my best..the best best best.. I WILL AIM 3.50 in CGPA..this is a big chanllenging for me...Hope all the readers can pray for me..wish me good luck and all the best for me.

/___\"

No comments:

Post a Comment