Sunday, March 29, 2009

Finally , Open day is over! xD

Haha open day finally over! I can take a long rest =DD because Open Day working hour is from 9am to 6pm...We can't sit while doing work...we have to stand from 9am to 6pm.....scary? haha...it's quite Fun for me because We are not really serious and not so playful....Sometimes we hav joke and sometimes we have to serious to serve the food...

By the way, I had learn some nice dishes ! haha..this is the good chance that I din't miss.
Fusion Pasta, Blueberry Cheese Cake, Banana Muffin (pumpkins seed with Chocolate & Almond flakes with Raisin) AND I had learned some disher from Chef Melcom but I don't think that i can cook it..because I'm work with him in yesterday only. What i had learn from Chef Melcom, that is how to Garnish the food, how to serve the food, How to decorate the dishes, well the food that hav 6 dishes , Two main course, Two dessert, Two Starter.

Besides, today is my bad day because All my friend prefer me to sell THE CHEESE CAKE to outside the guest or Lecture...before sell the cheese cake, I had sell the Muffin also....Just after Muffin, then sell the cheese cake...gosh..tired...din't realise? sad....
so this is called " Trolley Sales"


Blueberry Cheese Cake, u all know already, right?



The ovens, this ovens is very expensive...


This is Muffin , Chef Siew Lee and I were did this muffin today and all the muffin has SOLD OUT today.



There's white color thing on the muffin is called Almond Flakes with raisin ..then the other is Pumpkins seed with Chocolate.


With Chef Uniform....xD



Pasta with Lamb....haha don't know what is the name for this Pasta....xD






End. Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment