Thursday, March 12, 2009

Not Happy..

Today....i went bck early from College cause i need to take my result..
Before in College, I was very nervous....cause i don't think that i can score Perfect marks.By the way I knw that i did try my best already. so today...will knw the result....
When I reach my secondary school....friends are arrived earlier than me...haha....before spm result show out...of course got Speech. haha...I was felt surprised that teacher announced that 24 out of 86 students , they got 5A'S above...this gonna crazy...this is the new record in our school...haha..these 24 students sure i knw them =D..but i feel regret why i dun study harder and will be like them ? Its too late to Apologize....is too late..../___\" some people who did anything and problem , they won't regret..for me. I will always think my feedback....REGRET...sigh...

One friend , who teach me any subjects, Chee Lai Quen. She got 8 A's in SPM....in 5 Arts class 2008 , Lim Tzu Yu , Charlotte Tong , Chee Lai Quen.. 10A's , 9A's ,8 A's.....wao...that's crazy man...God LIKE Beyond !...


Too Bad , I'm too nervous so that i din't took any pictures today.. sorry Guys ! =(




After the teacher called out the 24 students , then finished the speech..then we can get our results..

Climax now...haha >< ....
The Results is .....
Deng deng deng.....
haven't see yet....[ too nervous]
See again....
Deng deng deng....
More nervous....breath 1st...
See Again....
Deng Deng Deng....
I got 1 A's in Math only... all the rest ...B! C! D! E ! G....History again...haha i don't like histroy...so sorry..='[
I was...dissapointed..like World End edi.. Upset , Moody, Thinkiing... this is my result.
But it's not fair for me because I just read little bit Nilai only for my Moral Subject , I got Credit in Moral .
BM i study the most harder subject....i got pass ! What the Hack ! WHY like this !
BM i do Bahagian B 8 paragraph , each paragraph have 10 line above....total 800 or 900 words..
BM....PaSS....but friend said : "BM pass can already ..no need credit..."
I need Credit in my BM lahhh..... sigh.... T-T Then when i get in the car , Mum very very worried
abt it...and see " HUH? " then i explained to her Passing marks... She was feel like...happy
already because she know my result is not very good .... Dad more worried abt my result...When he saw my result , He happy too...because i Pass my BM ==...kinda weird right? for me, I'm not happy to get this result...is totally SUX....SERIOUSLY...SUX !!


Other than SPM results...


These all certificate, i uploaded for concern myself ==...so hope u all dun mind..


Culinary Arts, I won't let myself disappointed again. Next week is Final Exam...hope that SPM result don't effect my studies.

Congrats to all Straight A's students
Those who get not enough credit, Don't be upset , You had tried ur best edi.

Good Night Everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment