Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Gosh.....xD




Tutorial English program....i just realize that I'm still weak in English , especially basic skill. Article, processed adverb,All thing is weak how come ? Not only that , i keep doing the same mistake and make me so confusing....gosh.
Listening skill for me is okay but the writing skill like make me get worst ='[ may be i'm not full concentrate during English class..
I felt so regret..because I did not do it well in primary , secondary time....i just realized but is too late..can't return the time back ....can't buy TIME PACKAGE....can't fast forward......by the way....still have long way to go...so don't think back again...over is over, new is new. =[

Toys car xD

Look ! haha i can handle this building.Wilfred drawing xD
Wednesday....thrusday ....friday...gosh......Study Break also need going to school....looks like don't have any time to study well at home ? I hope that i can SCORE Passing marks...or Credit....God blessing ><" SPM result will coming out on 12th of march....shit!Shit! Shit ! worried and Nervous right now... What result i can score it ? Who Knows? I had do my best in SPM...but also worried about it...izzit too confidence will gain more disappointed? Well.....GOD BLESSING YOU....KANG.. /___\"

[BROKEN ENGLISH WRITING..] xD

No comments:

Post a Comment