Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Life

Why ar ? why now life are so damn complicated ==' , i hav my Assignment ,my Homework ,my Presentation , wht else.....xD that's too many for me xD
i still realize that i am still emo when the mood is bad , angry ...gosh....everyone sure hav this mood b4 right? my College fren asked me dun be emo . well...i will try to change this mistaken as soon as possible ...then will be a nice guy ...haha....kidding. xD















Emoing ? Noo.....is fren [Michelle tan] took this picture when i was sitting down. xD


Today , i had attended the talk..." STRESS" how to solve this problem....well..actually i dun wan to go this talk also can cause....the solve problem....it jus a common sense. nth much .....but good thing is just remind me again..h aha when in the stress time, i can try to solve it xD .
for example to solve the stress problem xD:
1st, breath , deeply.
2nd) turn our head to the left , 4 sec , head to the right , 4 sec ,down , 4 sec...like YOGA ! lol~
3rd) Massage ur neck , shoulder , head and arm ! xDD
looks like so relaxing right? xD yea...this is the method to relax our mind XD~
U guys have to try this ! dun miss it !














Uh-hurh. Me , Michelle tan , Wong and Wilfred.















DCA and DHM in Berjaya University College of Hospitality.
we are always fun together , together stress , together success. =D


I'm here to apologize that i am jus new ,and i dunno wht can i write and upload picture in this blog..haha...so hope that u all still can view my story , life story xD

No comments:

Post a Comment