Thursday, June 25, 2009

What i wanted to do from now.

- I won't give up
- I need to work harder
- I need my future
-I need to get success in my life
- I must get success in my future
- I will do my best that i can
- I believe I can do it.
- I believe in God.

I will read it out in every morning....and it works ! xDD

Well, actually i wanted to give up my culinary arts course because i'm not happy at all in this course, this semester , and i always get stress everyday. In the end , When Shaun Liew told me : Kang Shen, Don't give up if not your parents money will pay with nothing, I realised everything....then in my mind will remember that what Ms.Vijaya, Chef Darren , Chef Malcom and Chef Siew Lee told me . After that I changed my decision. I had choosed this course and I can't return back and Resign, I must Continue and graduate it !


Wake up 5:20am in the morning , then going back home it needs 8,9 or 10 pm.......xD gosh....
I got the good news from today , that is the time table will have more free time in next Semester ! Yeshhhh xDD Hope that i can pass the final exam in this sememster...


Guys... long time never upload some food photos....
Uh-huh ~
Guess what....

Canapes Dishes








xD


Nothing much...lol by the way i'm still lazy to post up =P


Cya~


1 comment: