Monday, August 24, 2009

1st day of 3rd Semester

Hmm......i'm very satisfy with my timetable. because it's very free....but also have to focus and study harder. Haha...


But.. i wanna go back to my holidays... Holidays are never enough for me because in these three weeks i kept going out... i felt that i hadnot enough time of sleep..haha..and..now i had to start my semester 3.

there's something that i really cannot let go... the story is about Her and me.. a 5 years relationship and i'm still waiting for her.. now i hope that i can seriously give up on her. How? ai am trying hard.... I felt that i have wasted 5 years to wait for her , because i really Love her . Even in secondary life i got fall in love with someone , but inside my heart , there is always Her, Honestly...

Try to let it go as soon as possible. Don't worry ....I will do nothing to you.



The sky is weird.. but it's nice...



Professional? LOL



Love comes Naturally,But how long can you wait?


No comments:

Post a Comment