Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Culinaire Malaysia 2009.

I got a Silver !!!!!!!!

I'm so happy !!
this is my hard work and it is worth it...
Every friday i stayed back..and went back late...Haha... finally I got a Good Result !

this is my 1st year in the College , Berjaya University College Of Hospitality..
I have just spent 7 months learning in the college and i got a Silver in Competition..

I'm in the 1st day of Culinaire Malaysia.. there were Only 4 participants who got silver, Including me , 6 Bronze , and the 20 over people got Diploma Certificate.

Keegan and Wilfred also got a Bronze each in Culinaire Malaysia. this Means that 3 of us who represented BUCH in the competition , had successfully receive Medal
the Medals are 1st three medals achieved by Berjaya University College of Hospitality.

What's your opinion? just 7 months learning experiences..and we got Medal in Culinaire Malaysia.

Before the Competition day, we all stayed in the Berjaya Hotel , xD it was quite fun, huh..Keegan, Wilfred and I were staying together in one room...then, we watched 2 movies, Ape Planet and What happened in Vegas...until 2 o'clock morning.. my competition started at 7am, Wilfred and Keegan's competition started at 8 o clock.
At 2:15am...i supposed to be asleep, but Chef Roiz and Chef Melcolm came and visit us.. lol...... i was waken by them because they were talking to wilfred.. Keegan slept very soundly.. haha.
After that i woke up.. i joined their conversations.. LOL
guess what? They were talking about Ghost...LOL....until 4:25am......Oh no... there is no time for sleeping already.. at 5:30am, we have to start our journey to KLCC and prepare everything.....
i was pressed by Ghost while i was sleeping...it was after my chefs went back to their room. Then i shouted.. lol i woke Wilfred up..LOL.....

I have to Thanks Chef Malcolm Goh, He's the Best trainning Chef ever !! He trained Us to get our 1st Medal in the Competition and This is Our 1ST COMPETITION =3




Cut.. Cut.. Cut.. while Judges looking at my Warm potatoes salad.
Preparing Warm potatoes Salad.Judges were looking at my organization and my recipe. i just kept smiling just to hide my stress from them....


Mdn Mae ho , Keegen , Chef Malcolm , Me , Wilfred and Chef Roiz

Victory is Ours ! lol....from the right , Jess Cheng.




Congrats to me ....WEEE~

Bite it !

Thank you , Chef Malcolm , you trained me to be so strong. =3


My Product , Salmon with Warm Potatoes salad & Slow roasted Tomatoes.


The others.....


Most of the chefs are Professionals.... let's check it out!


Centrepieces







Nice right? these are making me crazy...these things have to prepare for 3months.


there is one.. GOD LIKE BEYOND !

Gold With Distinction




So tiny and SMALL.....ROX! crazy ~~~

Inside there is Bread , Utensils , Pots , Oven , stoves, And of course....Ratatouille !!


Hope i can be one of them , a chef with Professional Skills.....


Thanks to All the chefs that taught us in Berjaya University College Of Hospitality.


=3






No comments:

Post a Comment