Tuesday, June 28, 2011

New Life

This time really New life huh.

I didn't expect that I can become a Librarian ....LOL.....College University Librarian...
Well, I was chosen to be a Probation librarian when i was in Form 2, but then Didn't get pass to become a Officially Librarian.....So now.......I'm a Librarian ! =='
Get paid, so it is satisfy from now cause I have to complete my 2 subjects then only graduate.

For sure after this semester i will officially work as full timer. Most probably will looking for another position, Looking for Marketing ,HR, PR, Financial department? haha.....

Actually my life .....just let it flow and plan for the future.
Set my high aim target..... Be a millionaire before 30-25 years old!? Can i do that? huh.....
My heart is telling me that I can do it ...but then... Sure or not?
"Belum Try Belum Tau"

I must take a risk in business...Too bad that I have to start from 0....zero....Nothing
Everything have to work by self .....do by self..
was planning to buy a bicycle by own then cycling to Train station then go to college or work ...
I have no choice that My family is started to broke... But I really have to stay strong and build a strong team ....to earn money.....It is hardly to find a trust-able person to work with. Also have to be aware...... Life is not fair ... but you have to take it as a challenge .

As you said I can't give everything to you, but would u provide everything to me? uhuh.... I don't think you can....

Blah....it's over. I don't care and Ignore this girl.

Hope she won't appear in my life ANYMORE. It's so BUGGING ME FOR LIFE.

I failed to participate for FHM 2011....it's quite disappointed but I have to stay tough and move on also. Failed doesn't mean i will keep losing. I will rise myself up again and GO FOR the Next Challenge .


I believe i can , I believe I can give for my future family has a happiness life. I believe myself can be better. I need to trust myself....

No comments:

Post a Comment