Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Stand Still

Life is beautiful? Life is perfect?

Uhuh....what do you think?

I finally knew and realized that why some of the people why they hate themselves......
and now i know why I officially HATE MYSELF.

reason why....let's see, may be I can satisfy my requirement, blame myself that i really can't achieve my objectives. May be I hate myself that I'm not a genius/smart guy. I hate myself that Everything i can't make it perfect. What else? Hate myself that I'm not born in rich family ?

What if i really really Hating myself and my life? World end soon? Dying ? Suicide?

NOOO.......

Life still goes on, and I should work harder than people in twice time...nope, it's triple time .
Hardcore also have to do it....as I know "Practice makes Perfect!" well that's me, that's my style on how to motivate myself.


Ya, I do, I do hate myself but I'm trying to correct myself to become a better person.


Wish that Tomorrow will be better .

Good Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment