Saturday, May 30, 2009

Sandwiches

we had learned Sandwiches !!! xD is a nice breakfast , huh ...well i knew that's many type of sandwiches..which is Turkey BLT Wrap, Monte Cristo Sandwich ,Club Sandwich , Grilled Cheese Sandwich....bla bla bla..that's alot of sandwiches in Earth...for me , i very like Monte Cristo Sandwich because it's shallow frying process...then it's make the sandwich feel cripsy...that's why i like....


All types of sandwiches




This is my products

Mine also.


This is our products , NOT ONLY MINE....xD Is ours

after finished practical class...we went to the Ampang Bowling and play bowling again..uh-huh..



Hein Yew...he's pro in bowling...because when he throw the ball , his hand is straight forward..

haha my style ? xD


Shaun


Wilfred

What's Michelle Doing !? xDD


Oh My God , What the F*** , BarbaeQ xD

Tuesday
here are some photos...



Stampling 14th Restaurant food , end week of may , Starter , Egg Coltted

Coq Au Vin , chicken legs meat with red wine , mashed potatoes, and nuts i guess... xD


Fish...xD

My photos xD


Shaun , me
Wilfred and Shaun



Alex and me....haha whose muscle is bigger? lol


Shaun , Wong si fu

Goku is in our college.....xD


lol michelle was stone xD

actually he's hein yew..
haha

Ciaos

1 comment:

  1. The sandwiches so nice !
    I oso feel want to eat ~
    But no chance...>.<

    ReplyDelete