Friday, May 15, 2009

Thursday and Friday

Thursday

After finished our practical class....it's mean we're finish our classes...then I having dinner wit Joshua , Wilfred and Shaun....by the way Shaun wanted to go play bowling...then we follow for it because there's only Shaun fetch us home...lol


Joshua...lol Basketball...


Wilfred..lol feel like serious to ply.


Who's that GAY... xD

Friday....

HAHA, I like this class.....Baking and Pastry..=D...this is very fun because Chef Roiz is not piss off today so that he use his kindly heart to teach us. So that we had learned properly on that day..



We had learned how to make Tart.



Shit ! xD



This is my tart product..xD.. Fruit Tart.


Apple Pie~


Baking process..


Done...






Nice~


Nice product...huh..


After finished all the classes, I have to attend the meeting...is about the Hot Cooking Competition.. All the chef are worried me because I do my work slow , blur always. more worst that's get scold always...but it's good for me to improve it...so that i prefer to cook SALMON in the competition..of course we need to practice..
Sound looks interesting but STRESS AND PRESSURE JUST STARTED.


Around 6:45pm..The sun is fall to sleep..



My product.

No comments:

Post a Comment