Friday, July 31, 2009

Finished Final Examss!!

Finally.....finished...haha...relax...and no more stress.....Semester Break...
=D lol.....

Now have to focus on my cooking competition.

Malaysia Culinary Competition...

Loo Kang Shen

August 11th , 2009

Hall room 1

7:00AM- 8:00AM

yosh~~

I'm the 1st batch who have to cook at the 1st hour time .

Hope can see u all guys support....!! Waiting...><

After the exams.......
Finished the exams...
Michelle has a nice guitar skill , uh-huh.

Fun... haha

Well.....

another topic....

Am i so lucky? because Parents Loveeee meee tooo much.... so that they care me damn serious and feel like they treat me like a girl....what la...even in college life edi still care me FUCKING serious.....sighh...annoy...every lecturers , frens also felt that my parents love me too much....

I hope that they will understand what i feel.
=3

Good Night...

No comments:

Post a Comment