Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Fire tDrill trainning/practise

Today was damn free in service, because only have 3 guests to eat in our restaurant....then after they finished their meal , we have to clean up as soon as possible...then suddenly....the ring has rang...then Mr.Joykin told us: run run faster run....!" lol then we just walk into the emergency door....

This is make me crazy and ki siao edi....





Finally we reached G floor[ outside] , after that we have to practice how to use fire extinguisher..
haha it's quiet fun and easy....xD



Rawwr...lol=='Alex ~

Before finish the class, I'm still polishing my wine glasses..xD
Like professional?Concentrating....

I was took the practical exam ....basic western and larder....xD don't know that i can safe to score marks or not.....sad...nervous... =\


Topic: Canapes , dips , seafood cocktails sauce


My table setting
My seafood cocktails sauce2dips, crudities, and canapes


The end xDD


No comments:

Post a Comment