Sunday, April 10, 2011

11th April of year 2011

Hey guys !

I'm back ! Haha....long time didn't touch blog and i feel rusty !

Well, well , well actually i also don't know what can write , what to post in the blog. But then, let's talk about LIFE.

What Do You Think About Life?

There is your question... Haha

MONEY for Life? LOVE for Life? DREAM for Life?

Anything for Life? haha....

For me... Life let us know , How to love and protect the Earth. I guess?

For me I understand, We should Love our earth only get to know how to Love each other.

For me I know we have to take care of the earth only we can survive peacefully.

For me I certainly understand that LIFE will let you feel the happiness, enjoyable, suffer, stress, pain, hurts, etc.

I wonder how the GOD create us and to have those kind of these Emotions, but I know that if Human in the life without any challenges , Life will get bored at all. so called " LIFELESS"

Must Life to have Love? I mean as in Love a guy/lady in your life?

Nahh.... I just know Love are from naturally. I admit that i desperate in love before. that was last year. A girl who just came into our college in year 2010. She is cute, She is kind , She is great, She is friendly ,She is pretty, She is awesome. In my both eyes, first impression to let me feel that I wanted to protect this girl, take care of this girl , to love her and giving her Happiness in a new family, to build a good family. Well, i wanted to be a good husband, take care of my new family in my future. Lol just because of her, My life changed. I worked hard , I never give up, I willing to learn even always get scolded by chefs/lecturer. Because i want to improve and to show that I willing to do and be a good husband in the future. Because of her , I had to sacrifice my beloved sleeping hour to chat with her until midnight because She will just online at 10p.m every night. Then i lack of sleeping and pimples growth more and more. I didn't blame her cause this I willing to do.

haha ! Was I so stupid/idiot? I guess I'm , Everyone keep asking me to give up and don't waste my time for her. Is that true? Previously, I don't think so. If there's a chance for me to wait, why not? my previous answer, I will wait. No matter how long, til I die.

After a year, When i was in Singapore for my industrial training, I had changed a lot and I definitely become a Well confidence person, tough and fit. Lol.

"After you came back from Internship, I saw you become a real Man, and you improved alot! " From Mr.Resh.

Lol. so, I had patient for a year that I didn't ask her to be with me. But then, I talked everything to her, tell that I love her, I like her, blah blah blah ......just to let her know how is my feel.

The answer........ Treat me as a good friend , not more than that. Uh-uh...Is it pain ? Do you feel the pain ? that you WORKED so HARD, and set a Plan for the future? Dream On and had been crushed?
Haha....I felt I am so stupid. Immature in love. By the way, It's life ..this is life. I deserved the Pain.

That's the end of the story. L.o.L Told you, I had nothing to write.


Love, Let me know it's not only for a Girl that you Love. You can Love your Family and Friends.

Love are from Naturally. So do not force yourself.


What else I can write it down?
HAHA! suppose to write about Life, but then ended up with a topic, LOVE !

Hmm........

I don't know~

*I already Gave up on HER* Life goes on~~~~~

Hope she knows that.

Hopes that next time don't because of LOVE, I'm down !
Feel comfortable to say it out loud (cause nobody would see my blog anymore !)

No comments:

Post a Comment