Saturday, April 16, 2011

好男人不好当 It;s hard to be a Good Man.

Haha..... Why can't we to be a bad boy?

For me, as a man, I understand. Why to be a good man.
1) Responsibility
2)For the future, for your own good. Do not blame any bad people.
3)To take care all the people who around you. And to think which is important at first.
4) Be confident in everything. Do not lost confidence otherwise you gonna be mad at this world, for life.
5)Have to be patient. Not to rush , but then easily to let people misunderstanding.



Anyway, "PATIENCE" is very hard to control
Sometimes, yes it's easy but sometimes, it is Bloody hard to control your emotion.
Just like me, People can see me very easy to see my stressful emotion.
I'm still learning how to stay clam and be patient for everything.

Nah...un-patient doesn't mean i will straight away punch people.


"他不会是个好男人也不会是个好亲人~“
”男人哭吧 不是罪“
“男人不该让女人流泪”

LOL! these sentences are from the songs... it's quite meaningful for the lyrics.


Doesnt mean that I give up to be a Man, and want to be Chao Ah Gua =='
Please Don't Misunderstanding

Just I know that
"好男人什么事都要自己扛,要有责任感。”
"Be a good guy must have responsibility, everything have to solve by own self."

When I was in Intern, A sous Chef taught me alot lesson. And he showed to me that How the real man, real guy is. He has to take care of his family as well as the whole kitchen.

"你是不是男人,是男人的话,敢敢上,敢敢来。 不是的话,跟自己讲你是超阿瓜 ! "
" Are you a man ? if you're a man, just do it ! if you are not, tell yourself you are the CHAO AH GUA! "

uhuh...that he told me. so because of that word, I become a well confident person. what did he say is quite true.
If I dont have confident , how to be a man?
Honestly, I was get bullied since i was small....actually until now... why? May be I was born in low self- esteem person, emotional , think too much like a girl, easy to cry.
But then, I tell myself, i dont want to get bully anymore...so I changed. And now people said I'm showing off person , LC , over high-self esteem person. uhuh....when i realized that , I feel I'm lonely and like getting anti from my friend...

well.....May be I just know that I show my talent to everyone, so that everyone wont bully me again, step on my head . or may be get influence from Singaporean Culture.
what to do? haha...I'm changing again and learn from mistake.

To be a good man, must know where is your mistake, and change for it , do for it.

Haha Sorry that sometimes i will run out of the topic, I think I have nothing much to write more about a good man.

Good Man, It is not easy to be. Have to take care of two sides whether which is right which is wrong.
Good Man, Have to keep their secret and just listening what they are sharing to you. Do not spread it out.
Good Man, Keep a promise and Must make it come true even it is impossible , especially to promise a girl or a girl that you really love and care.
Good Man, Do not just talk and didn't do something
Good Man, Cannot let girls cry because of you.
Good Man, Have to respect everyone decision.
Good Man, Do not lie to your Girlfriend/Wife/your Daughter and son.

Uhuh, I wish i can make it all =P


Want to be a Good man? Respect your parents at first... xD

No comments:

Post a Comment