Monday, April 25, 2011

Serious Case

After I came back from intern. A lot things had changed.

I also changed, become Kia Su further ...LOL.... but seriously, i changed in bad behavior..haha..
Don't worry, I'm doin and changing on it..

Well...so this is my really "Last" Semester which I was differing 2 subjects , Principles of Marketing and Computer Application. So...my classmate, Wong, Keegan , Michelle and Wilfred had already graduated ....so left me... I joined with all Juniors...haha still feel not habit because previously only 5 of us were in class and easy to concentrate in the class, but then now...46 students in a room !

Haha....Finally I feel.....Lonely? Last time was eating together with classmate , but then , now alot students with different gang, where i should join? Haha...I just find anyone to accompany me to have lunch. I don't mind which gang, I just need people that can talk to and having meal together...

Anyway, Why not You(me) can enjoying your life? haha....

When i came back from intern, The feeling is different from last time (Feeling= When i was in College, Had fun all the way.) This feeling can make me see through everyone's attitude, true color. This feeling is really make me feel annoying and I don't know why i have these kind of feeling. Become mature already? nah... I don't think so, I still have a lot of spaces that can improve myself.

"Lonely....I Mr.Lonely....I have nobody.....For my own ~~~ " -Akon- Lonely
Haha ! of course I still have friends..

Anyway, I hope and wish that Everything will be fine....wish that my life is getting better than better , Tomorrow will be better. =D

The End of story...

No comments:

Post a Comment