Tuesday, April 19, 2011

19/4/2011

What to do in this semester?

Uhuh, this is my last semester and hmm...trying to make my life interesting.
But then, Single for so long, Wish to have a girl friend...Parents, whole family (uncle&auntie) are waiting for me to have a girl friend.... haha

Hello ! Uncle~ You think easy to get a good girl as your girl friend ? How they answer?

"EASY LAH....it is depends on you , how you get a girl friend with your truly heart."

" O.O" "that's how i replied to them...haha !

I'm not desperate in love anymore. Just i know that... Love "come loh...lai loh" "Man man dang lah" haha ! Seriously are from naturally what....but then how long that you can wait? for your truth love? good for your future?

Other than that, Hmm... I wanted to find a part time job cause this semester just only have 2 subjects which is Computer Applications and Principle of Marketing.
There's a scary part, ALL JUNIORS ARE SURROUNDING ME ! and they are just in 2nd semester or 3rd semester.. Oh my Shit ! haha...but then..is a good thing, Not to look down or look up. Make a new friend ^^. I think I failed interviewed the job at BUCH....

What a coincidences, They just hired a new staff member to handle the Upper Side East Deli....
I'm so sad...cause part time job is really hard to find a kitchen part timer. even you found but the time is not that you expected.

I had learned a lesson.....Thanks to Alex who taught me...
Everything need FAST !! FAST ! FASTER !!
If not, Enemy will taken you down, People will get the job faster than you, Your lover will be taken from your friend.

Well, I had just get Double Killed. X_X"

Nevermind ... is okay , I believe for the next time, God will give me the better one . =P

What else can do in this semester? Uhuh, i know. To improve my culinary skills since i so free in this semester....I'm waiting for the next Competition, FHM ! here i really come and take my revenge. Set Target: Gold or Gold with Distinction. In year 2009 , I got silver...the reason why i cant get gold because that was the FIRST DAY, FIRST HOUR . and i didn't pass up the recipe....haha this I let Chef Malcolm Goh , Chef Roiz gan jiong (Nervous). But then , because of hard worked, I got silver, Wilfred and Keegan got bronze medal in FHM.

Feel like alot things have to do before I die.. God Bless....

Uhuh, Now really restarted my Blog edi....good good... not bad .

Will updating always soon !!
Good Night ~
11:01p.m

No comments:

Post a Comment